HYPOXIC TRIMIX COZUMEL Jul 27- Aug 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paul19may

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Not hypoxic trimix trained? I have one place remaining on a hypoxic trimix course Jul 27- Aug 1 dates include flights

Hypoxic trimix diver? There's a group of us diving Cozumel over Jul 27- Aug 1. Dives typically 200'- 300' but deeper if desired.

Not trimix trained? I have 1 place (2 if a buddy pair) on a July trimix course (not the one above).

PM me if interested.

Thanks all

P

This trip is full and looking to be a hoot. Will put on another in Sept/ Oct for those interested. PM/ Email me if you are so I can put you on the list. There's only 3 slots for students and 1 of those is already taken.

Big boy (there were no girls on this course) trimix course completed and the students had an outstanding time, culminating with some epic 300'+ wall dives.

Would say more but you really have to be there to experience it- and you could be!

Next course Jan/ Feb 2012 (which isn't as far away as you think) is in the planning now. PM me if interested in getting on the list. If not technical trained and interested in that- see the other Cozumel training thread, (once I post it).

For the card conscious, agencies available are the big 3: TDI/ DSAT/ NAUI :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom