I already know the answer, but I gotta ask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Derek S

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Any LED divers planning on doing any diving between now and the beginning of October, especially over the long Labor Day weekend? Any trips to Dutch planned?

Dutch.

Dude, Brockville is CLOSER to you than Dutch! Get your crap together! :wink:

Go dive the Connie and the Rothesay and the Gaskin and Lock 21 and Lock 23 and Prescott and Ivy Lea :D

D-
Diving tobermory in Sept. Also I just got some number to Dan on a wreck in Wautoma Shoals..... now he owes me a dive.. HEHEHE!!!

I'm up for a wed night drift dive (I can afford those)

No plans for labor day weekend.... an ideas?

Derek S:
Any LED divers planning on doing any diving between now and the beginning of October, especially over the long Labor Day weekend? Any trips to Dutch planned?

Debbie, Paul and I would like to do a weekend at Dutch (really can't afford it though) Maybe camping would help cut costs.

Mike and Crystal are both interested. I'm sure that if one goes, the other won't.

We could also do a day trip to Alex Bay. I'd like to do that dive down the Chute that we heard those other divers talking about :D

Rick,
The Chute? What is this?. I am headed to Abay wednesday for 4 days of extreme diving.
Dan

Firediver32:
Rick,
The Chute? What is this?. I am headed to Abay Wednesday for 4 days of extreme diving.
Dan

The last time we dived the Islander there were some divers there with doubles and deco bottles. We asked if they were just practicing or what. They said there was a place off to the left called the chute. It goes to 130' and then back up to 15 or so. on the other side it drops off to 220? or the bottom of the channel.

Have a great trip. Be sure to tell us about it when you get back!!

Sounds like a little too much for this trip, planning on keeping all dives above 130.... I'll be doing the Vickory, Keystorm, America, Henry C.Daryaw, an unpublished barge/wall dive and probally some night dives on the islander. Hoping to get in at least a dozen dives, if not more in 4 days.

Sounds like a great trip!!

For my tec course we dropped over the back of the Vickery and went down one of the masts. It's an awesome view to turn and look up. The ship is hanging off of the edge of the channel :11:

I want to go back to the Keystorm with doubles :D

Back
Top Bottom