I Am Coming To Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

taz22:
Don't know how much time I'll have for diving but when in Columbia you feel like getting together for lunch or a beer I'm sure the company wouldn't mind if I put a few more miles on the rental car!

As for food, can't wait to get back to the carolina's for some good ole' BBQ!

OMG, here in Beaufort we have the best southern BBQ. Dukes BBQ is open only on Friday and Saturday for lunch and dinner and they are the best in town for many states over. Really. All you can eat best southern cooking at a restaurant. OMG. I think I have to go there tonight. Three kinds of BBQ, hash, rice, fried chicken, livers, gizzards, okra, collard greens, corn on the cob, baked yams, mashed tators, fried tators, green beans, carrots, cucumber salad, three bean salad, garden salad, pickled beats, hush puppies, the best bananna puddin' and strawberry shortcake ever and yes, fried pork skins (and that ain't all.) Wash it down with sweet tea or lemonade and you need a to be wheeled out to your car on a hand truck for a nap. LOL

Oh am I hungry.

Dive Source:
Yes unfortunately my pet brass monkey has suffered an unfortunate accident this morning... :eek5:

uh oh! That doesn't sound good!! LOL Your poor monkey!

Diverlady

RavenC:
OMG, here in Beaufort we have the best southern BBQ. Dukes BBQ is open only on Friday and Saturday for lunch and dinner and they are the best in town for many states over. Really. All you can eat best southern cooking at a restaurant. OMG. I think I have to go there tonight. Three kinds of BBQ, hash, rice, fried chicken, livers, gizzards, okra, collard greens, corn on the cob, baked yams, mashed tators, fried tators, green beans, carrots, cucumber salad, three bean salad, garden salad, pickled beats, hush puppies, the best bananna puddin' and strawberry shortcake ever and yes, fried pork skins (and that ain't all.) Wash it down with sweet tea or lemonade and you need a to be wheeled out to your car on a hand truck for a nap. LOL

Oh am I hungry.

Oh, Lord... Lol... You read this and think, "Wow... That woman can eat!" Well... I can't figure out where she puts it in her 5'1" 95 pound soaking wet frame. Hilarious. :D

She's right about Columbia being 2.5 hours... I don't know what I was thinking when I said 5... Duh.

Yes, yes... We all need to get together for beers.

Next Friday's gonna be great. :D

Oh yeah... I'm staying at the Radisson across the street from WaveRider. Woohoo! Party at the Radisson!

SeaJay:
Oh, Lord... Lol... You read this and think, "Wow... That woman can eat!" Well... I can't figure out where she puts it in her 5'1" 95 pound soaking wet frame. Hilarious. :D

Hahahaha I do love to eat. :wink:

Dive Source:
I don't know if we should tell him or not but Denny's are pretty hard to find around here and if y' all do then they don't sell no big bowls o' Grits either ...you know..

Oh and if you need to find a grocery grocery store forget about looking for Piggly Wiggly...and last time I checked pork rinds were tough to find in Loblaws - .LOL

First time I went down south the waitress ask me "Ya'll want grits"
Couldn't figure out what the heck she was asking.....
1, "Ya'll" I was by myself.
2, What the heck are "grits" I took them...........GROSS
But after ten years of working in the south, I can do a southern accent so well most southers think I'm native. But I give myself away when I eat because "I still hate grits" But I do like BBQ pork rinds EH.

As long as they don't start saying "My your hair smells nice!!"

Yikes!

bottom_sucker:
.......in everyone's business

and the worse part is you would like that, now wouldn't you Dave? LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom