I Am Coming To Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boogie711:
DD = Dwarf Dunker?

We have midget strippers, not dwarves. Although, now that you mention it, that's not a bad idea... I'll make a call...

And what about the women in the crowd. What do we get?

Groundhog246:
:biggrimja ME! (well just my company :05:)

:spaninq:

No little Bridget the Midget for us we got the groundhog man. :shocked:

Ohmygod, you guys are funny. "I'll make a call..." Hilarious! :D

Eric: Thanks for the well-wishes. You coming?

I'm thinking Friday night, say around 7pm at Cobalt's favorite watering hole... It sounded good. Where is that, LiquidCobalt?

Someone mentioned a bar across the street from the Radisson... The "Coat of Arms" or something? Is it any good?

I would like to meet some more of ya divers, but i gotta drive up north to and instruct skiing every weekend. Not quite 19 anyways, woulden't feel right seeing u get arrest and deported back to the states for taking a minor to a "watering hole"

have a good stay
eric

Eric__U:
I would like to meet some more of ya divers, but i gotta drive up north to and instruct skiing every weekend. Not quite 19 anyways, woulden't feel right seeing u get arrest and deported back to the states for taking a minor to a "watering hole"

have a good stay
eric

Thanks, Eric... Maybe in a couple of years? :D

cobaltbabe:
And what about the women in the crowd. What do we get?
You got Matt isn't that enough.

cobaltbabe:
I assume the following:

DiveSource?
bottom_sucker
Boogie711
SeaJay (dah)
Ontario Diver
Cobaltbabe
FreeFloat?
Diverlady?

Who else?

Shucks, there goes the surprise party-crasher from Kingston! I hadn't actually said I was going...... naturally I wouldn't miss it.................

While I'm at it, are there any other Freaks from Brockville through Kingston who'd like to carpool (truck-pool?) up there? I can take one for sure, two if we're creative about seating arrangements... :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom