I Am Coming To Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anyone contacted O'Gradys about this little gathering? Maybe they could set aside some tables together off to the side somewhere. Also, since some/most of us haven't met one another, we won't necessarily recognize rest of "the group". The hostess/host could then point out where the ScubaBoard bunch is gathered.

Diverlady

diverlady:
Has anyone contacted O'Gradys about this little gathering? Maybe they could set aside some tables together off to the side somewhere. Also, since some/most of us haven't met one another, we won't necessarily recognize rest of "the group". The hostess/host could then point out where the ScubaBoard bunch is gathered.

Diverlady
They said they would hold a couple tables (up to 10 people) near the pool tables in the back. She laughed when I said it was for OFWF and said she would just put us down as "Fresh Freaks". This will be for 7:00pm Friday.

Ian

*EDIT*- HaHa...Just realized this wasn't a offical OFWF event, hope no one is offended by my using the name.

The address is -

O'Gradys Tap & Grill
2167 Victoria Park Ave
Scarborough, On, M1R 1V5

There is also another one on College St downtown.

For out-of-towners, take the 401 to Victoria Park and go south. I believe the second lights are Ellesmere Rd. Just before the lights (north) on the left side (east) there is a small mall beside the Petro Canada Gas station. O'Gradys is at the south end. If there is no parking there I sometimes park near O'Gradys in the Petro Canada or in the big mall accross Ellesmere.

Ian

Sorry folks - no can do. I have funeral stuff. :( I was actually really looking forward to it (the get together, not the other thing). I'm really sorry SeaJay - but trust me, I'd be more than happy to crash on your floor the next time I'm in the Carolina's and looking for some wreck diving.

Oh, and the naked midgets said they'll still be coming.

IBKuz:
but I could pick you up at YorkMills subway stop at around 6:30pm.

Ian

That's great Ian. Yeah, I will be there at 6:30...thanks. I will be wearing a yellow jacket and holding my skis in my hand...what are you driving?

crispos:
That's great Ian. Yeah, I will be there at 6:30...thanks. I will be wearing a yellow jacket and holding my skis in my hand...what are you driving?
I'll meet you at the kiss-and-ride (no, you're not getting lucky with me, you'll just have a warm place to wait) on the south/east corner, south of the gas station (Shell I think). I drive a green Dodge Neon, I'll be there between 6:30 to 6:40pm.

Ian

I think this is the longest thread I've seen since Puffer started yaking about the Z180 standard many moons ago!

Diving Gal.....any idea if we can get the term "Regular member" changed to just member?

Sounds like I just had a bowl of shredded wheat or something!

IBKuz:
I'll meet you at the kiss-and-ride (no, you're not getting lucky with me, you'll just have a warm place to wait) on the south/east corner, south of the gas station (Shell I think). I drive a green Dodge Neon, I'll be there between 6:30 to 6:40pm.

Ian

What, no buddy breathing??!

OK, I'll buy you a beer at O'Gradys!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom