I am new owc, looking for dives 9/23 -10/?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SplitFin

Reaction score
I just got my OW Cert and am looking to get some dives in before 7mm season is over.

I live in CT and am available Saturdays 9/28 on. I travel throughout NE for my job and I plan to be in the following areas: week of 9/23 in Maine; 9/30 Western MA & Vermont; week of 10/7 Cape Cod & SE Mass. I would be glad to dive during a weekday in any of these areas.

Also, I am taking a trip to the Turks and Caicos in Feb. Any suggestions on dive tours while there would be appreciated.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
:eek:ut:

We stayed on Grand Turk in 1998 and dove with Oasis Divers, definitely a class act company. I've seen other posts that mention them and some of the same Divemasters we dove with are still employed there.

We stayed at and enjoyed the Arawak Inn, it's at the southern tip of the island. I hear it's been renovated, it was very nice when we were there before the renovation. It is an old apartment building so you're not renting a room for the week, you actually have an apartment with kitchen and everything!

Any questions just PM me or ask here, I'll get back with you.

Ber :bunny:

I might be able to get a dive in on the south shore with you in early october.

I know some great spots around Cohasset and Hull.

Back
Top Bottom