I am now an Open Water Diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Babs - congrats!

If you ever want to come dive here in NJ, drop me a line!

Most posters here would not consider 12 foot visibility really poor.

You are new and already spoiled - Har Har

I consider 12' as average - not bad.

QUIT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! YOU'LL SPEND ALL OF YOUR MONEY TRAVELLING THE WORLD LOOKING AT STUPID FISH! YOU'LL GLADLY TRADE YOUR HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND FOR A NEW REGULATOR! YOU'LL LEAVE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS AND REPLACE THEM WITH DIVING FRIENDS! YOUR LIFE AS YOU'VE KNOWN IT ENDS NOW!!!

Way to go by the way.... But it's true... You're new life starts now! :D

Re 12 foot visibility, yes I know I have been spoiled and intend to keep spoiling myself!!

to Stoo - thanks for the warning!! I look forward to looking at more stupid fish and have yet to see a turtle.............................

Congrats! It is a wonderful world under the sea! (or lake, or quarry.. or... well... any water pretty much...I just like blowing bubbles!)

Well done Babs !:14: Its a great feeling.
I took my courses in warmer waters. It may be a while before I venture into the cold waters off the Devonshire coast !:wink:

now you'll have to ask them to change your screen name!

Babs-Would-Be-Diver:
to Stoo - thanks for the warning!! I look forward to looking at more stupid fish and have yet to see a turtle.............................
Try Roatan.... they seem to like it there! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom