I feel sorry for store manager

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Or you could do what really pisses me off, and that is walk through the parking lot and put them under peoples wiper blades. :auto:

Or you could do what really pisses me off, and that is walk through the parking lot and put them under peoples wiper blades. :auto:

:no::no::no: Negative. The point is to be helpful, not intrusive. :)

Get a T shirt made that reads "Ask me for a copy of the Constitution."

Actually, I've been told by two attorneys, that it is against the law to do so. A juror can be arrested for informing other jurors of their right to return a verdict of not guilty if they disagree with the law. That's what I was referring to, not the case that made it 'legal' to do so.

Which Amendment establishes the right to vote not guilty on a jury if one disagrees with the law?

I do, from time to time, but my intent was just to be friendly and provide some information to a lot of folks that I suspect have never read it. :hm:

Are you a Jehovah's Witness?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

The point is to be helpful, not intrusive. :)
You're missing the point - trying to hand out any kind of stuff at a grocery store is intrusive to people there to shop for groceries, no matter how well intentioned you are. And just think what it would be like with multiple people doing that. (I don't want to have to dodge the bell ringers around the holidays, either.)

The t-shirt idea is not bad.

Occasionally I will call these people and tell them why I will make a point of not patronizing their businesses. Same with the ones that leave junk stuck on my mailbox, obscuring the "don't leave junk on his mailbox" label.

Back
Top Bottom