I feel stupid

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

matt215

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
ok, i can't figure out how to post photos. first off, i'm on a mac so that may be an issue. how do i get photos to attach to a post? please help.

Here are directions for embedding a picture

You would have to sign up for photo sharing website. I use Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket, but there is also flicka, picasa, etc. Upload the image to whatever photosharing website you are using. The image will appear with 4 lines of code underneath. The last one will say "Img code". You highlight whatever is in that box, copy it, then paste it into the Private Message or post.

There is a way to resize it on photobucket in case it is a giant picture...but photobucket recently changed that function around and now whenever I try to do it I get an error message about flash something or other and it closes out my internet explorer...so I just let it be whatever size it wants now.

PM DandyDon if you have questions about resizing it, he has a screenshot of a setting that will limit the size...it's hard for me to explain so seeing the picture would be best.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom