I finally did it!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now on to the fun part, diving.... diving and diving... Way to go...

Rich :mean:

Great attitude and great picture. I hope you send it to the jerks who told you to "come back when you're ready". You were ready, willing and obviously able - just not according to their schedule.

I am so happy for you and you should be very proud of your accomplishment. Now the fun has only begun - but as everybody else has already said - so has the learning. It's an ongoing process in which you discover that the more you learn, the more you realize you need to know for the safety and enjoyment of yourself and your diving partners. I learn something new about myself and diving with each and every adventure underwater.

I'm so glad you stuck with it and I'm sure you will continue to improve your skills as you discover the beauty and respect the wonders of the underwater world.

Have a great vacation. You'll always remember these first dives as magical moments.

No matter how long you dive, or how long ago you did your first dive. You will always remember how it felt. The sounds, the things you saw, the feel of being almost "weightless".

Congratulations.

I knew you could do it! Now go out and DIVE DIVE DIVE! (And just WAIT until you see your first octopus....WOWEE!!!!!!)

Congratulations!!!!!!!:balloon:

Way to go Scuba Bee!! Congratulations on your OW! Now you will be able to relax a little more each consecutive dive you make. Soon, it will be second nature!!

Hooray!:jester:

Back
Top Bottom