http://www.diveheart.org/

I finally did my one hour dive done.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great job Matt! You'll be in the salt soon!

Matt, I had not been around the site for almost 2 years, so until this post I didn't know your story. Just spent a couple of hours reading all your old posts and progress, plus your websites to understand the challenges you've overcome to get this far and where you are headed. I cried because your words show your courage and determination, given the incredible odds that must be overcome ... you are an amazing man. We should all aspire to be worth so much. I've learned a lot from you. I'm personally looking forward to the continuation of your story, thanks for the deep inspiration.

Congratulations Matt. Your determination and strength are amazing.

Hi DiverBuoy,
Thanks for the awesome message here... your interest and kind words about my project/dream mean so very much to me. I hope to hear more from you later. Take care and safe diving.

Matt

DiverBuoy:
Matt, I had not been around the site for almost 2 years, so until this post I didn't know your story. Just spent a couple of hours reading all your old posts and progress, plus your websites to understand the challenges you've overcome to get this far and where you are headed. I cried because your words show your courage and determination, given the incredible odds that must be overcome ... you are an amazing man. We should all aspire to be worth so much. I've learned a lot from you. I'm personally looking forward to the continuation of your story, thanks for the deep inspiration.

Hi Andrew, thanks for the message and for promoting my fundraiser!

To everyone else, a huge THANK YOU goes out for the continued inspiring messages as always.

Take care,
Matt

Go Matt Go!

I remember reading the first posts you made here, when you told us about your dream, and people started pitching in with ideas on how to make it happen.

Nearly two years later, it's awesome to read about your progress, and that you've been able to enjoy several dives underwater!

Keep up the hard work, we're all excited for you and wish you the best!

-Brandon.

Good job Matt! Keep on working, you're gonna make it. Been folowing your progression, you're a model for us all.

c you down
Math

Great job! Keep up the good work...

<Cheesy Dick Vitale impression>

"That's Awesome Baby"...

</Cheesy Dick Vitale impression>

Hi Brandon, yeah it sure feels great to have made this progess. I never can wait for my next dive! I just can't wait to finish this PADI course and be officially certified! Thanks for following along, and thank you for your kind words.

Matt

fairbanksdiver:
Go Matt Go!

I remember reading the first posts you made here, when you told us about your dream, and people started pitching in with ideas on how to make it happen.

Nearly two years later, it's awesome to read about your progress, and that you've been able to enjoy several dives underwater!

Keep up the hard work, we're all excited for you and wish you the best!

-Brandon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom