I got my OW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterkitty

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Yesterday I got my OW certification. :)

So so happy...... :-D

you're the second one today! weeeeeee! :59:

congrats!

A big high 5, waterkitty. I will tell you what was told to me many, many years ago.

You have just joined the most wonderful fraternity in the world. You'll never be without friends.

Hope to see ya around,
SWT

Hey there classmate... good job? so when you going diving again! I'm working on trying to get gear so I can plan another dive! :wink: Gonna be in newport this weekend may try to see if anyone wants to go on sunday afternoon! Funds are low though... You gonna try and take the AOW course? I want to go deeper! :-D

~A

waterkitty:
Yesterday I got my OW certification. :)

So so happy...... :-D

Best part of diving is that Candace officially sanctions it as a hobby!

If anyone is wondering what I am babbling about Waterkitty and I are both grad students with the same major professor (Candace). Possibly the coolest major professor in the known universe. Several weeks ago she actually told me that she considers diving a valid excuse for not working!

How great is that! This morning when I saw Candace she actually ordered me to take WaterKitty diving so she can get more experience! :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom