I had a dream about KBeck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JustJoe

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey All,

Long time no see! Things have been busy on my end. I am back in school trying to get a degree and that takes time away from the good stuff. Just 5 more months and I am done!

Anyway, I had a funny then frightening dream last night. KBeck was the star! Here is how it went.

KBeck was my buddy diving off Jupiter. Awesome vis and a wonderful dive. Two groups left the boat and our group had four divers (KBeck, BaitedStorm, CBulla and myself). During the safety stop KBeck was acting up and making me chuckle. That was the funny part. Then all of a sudden I saw fear in her eyes. I looked where she was looking and saw two 14+ foot great whites cruising. Time to go! (I think this was were my heart rate started up)

We surfaced to find the boat just in time to see a third GW breech the surface right at the back of the boat! I jumped out of bed wide awake!

I wasn't frightened after waking up. I was left with the funny vision of KBeck swimming circles with a silly grin. It made me miss you guys quite a bit. I am going to make time to go diving as soon as I can work out my schedule. I hope to see you guys again soon.

Joe

Ahem. Well. Hope your wife approves???

:D

You have most definitely been conspicuously missing from the action; once this weather starts being agreeable again, I feel a major Conch Dive coming on. There is a very full Rum Tote begging for attention as well...............

Me, afraid of Great Whites? Nahhhhhhhh.....big ol' puppy dogs, I say........

Guess what pic I found in the files..................a little incentive to get you diving again!

The first two GW's were cool. Maybe fear wasn't the best descriptor but definitely shock!(GW's off Jupiter?? It could happen) It was the third (and largest) GW hitting something behind the boat that woke me up.

The wife asked me what was wrong, why I jumped out of bed. I started laughing and tried to explain but she did not think it was funny. 4am does that to people.

I'm in school again. Trying to finish the B.S. that I abandoned years ago. It is pretty rough on the time. Saturdays are my study/school days and Sundays are reserved for my family. Diving went to the back burner. July I get my walking papers if all goes well and then I will have some time for my hobbies. Unless I go to graduate school............

Joe

:devil_3:

Walter:
Heck Joe, I've been dreaming about her for years.

:lol:

Hey, hey, hey that's my girl you're dreaming about. :D

Lets keep our fingures crossed that one of these days the weather will calm down and we can all get together and do some diving. It's been way to long.

Interesting dream! I guess it means you're deprived of some of that precious time "Under the sea....."

Well, for that matter, so am I.

GW's eh? At one time they did swim here freely, so thats not so far out of whack... premonition?

Hey.. what what BS, MS and PhD stand for?

Bullstuff, MoreStuff, and Piled Higher and Deeper :)

Walter:
Yeah, but Scott I was dreaming about her since before you met. LOL!

The first time I met her she was with you. Remember? :wink: We were diving the Eurojacks one Saturday morning a few years ago. My how time flys...

I remember it well, July 13, 2003. My fin strap broke (as did Mark's), Krista dived with Jenny then I joined them after I replaced the fin strap.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom