I just can't believe it...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CODMAN

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well, I just can't believe it.:confused: How in Hades did Scubatoys manage to get my order to my door in 24 hours???? And to add to the task, they were suppose to need to order an item for me (OK, maybe they found one in stock), use UPS as a shipping method :)shakehead:), and I live in Canada!!!!:popcorn::popcorn: And to boot, the order was complete, well packaged, shipping cost less than usual with mail order shops and I got my SB 10% discount!! I just don't understand how they did it!

OK, Joe, Larry, admit it...:popcorn: You are both about 3 feet tall, with pointy ears, funky curly shoes and hat, and have worked in Santa's workshop before... Come on... Admit it...:popcorn::popcorn:

Anyways, it was my first experience with Scubatoys since my mishap with another internet dealer... And you guys were up, and beyond parr as far as I'm concerned!!!!! I know understand why you never read negative comments about dealings with Scubatoys!

Cheers to you all over there and thanks for the great service!!!!:coffee:

Hey, no fair!!!

It took 36 hours to get to my house and I live in Texas. Of course I did place the order sunday evening.

I had good experiences with them, even they were slow on the shipping, but I had a complete crazy setup: Creditcard from Austria, living in Thailand and shipping to USA. But They DO read the emails and must other shops simply don't.
So extrem happy with them!!!!

Ill third or fourth that...ive been compiling an order for about 2 months now from Japan with many mails to and fro they always respond within a day or so amazing service given that I havent actually spent any money with them yet..highly recommend....yeah Scubatoys

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom