I know. I know. I should know this already but...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

since it will be November and the restrictions I believe are from April-October. Depends on wind.

What time are you planning for Sunday. A Sunday dive may be a possibility to me, but I would be unable to get to Nubble, before 12 Noon. ( I get out of an appointment 11AM that morning ). Nubble is less than an hour from my home.

I get out at 7 A.M. and would be heading right up. It about 1 1/2 hours from me. I'll hopefully be in the water by 9:30.

Does the tide matter as far as entry/exit?

decapoddiver once bubbled...
Does the tide matter as far as entry/exit?

No... not really. The rocks are just pretty slippery at low...stick to the muscle beds for traction....

That leaves me out this time around, I can’t get there till noon.
I’ll have to catch it next time.

at the last minute so I went "shopping" instead up on the North Shore. I ended up with 24 bugs so I'm not too upset about not going to Maine (actually, I'm thrilled). My buddy on the other hand is VERY sad that he didn't go with me:D That will teach him to get his priorities straight. "Have to rake the leaves". Hah! :wink: I was nice and shared my catch with him but he better shape up soon:eek:ut:

We will have to try to get another Nubble date and have a few of us go. I could have made the dive, but as I said I was tied up in the morning and couldn’t go till noon. I have been out of the water for a month, (been too busy to dive) and am itching to get back in.................Arduous

if I try to go anywhere other than the North Shore next weekend, my buddies will likely attempt to kill me (since I'm the one with the boat and "spots"). I think Nubble will be out until the lobsters go on vacation. I really want to get up to there and the group idea sounds like a blast. I'll send you a note when I can go.

Back
Top Bottom