I like guns.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All depends on what he is trying to accomplish. I had a guy that worked for me that told a story about when he was 8 and lived on a dairy farm involving a nursing calf and a buddy.:whistling: Seemed to think it was ok since he was only 8, I told him "Charles, there are just some skeletons that are better left in the closet, you should have never told me that". For the two and a half years he stayed he was hounded mercilessly with song lyrics changed to reflect things of a bovine nature to a tongue left on his desk. His "secret" was spread among many, many people Almost felt sorry for him at times, almost....

Bigot!

We also changed his cell ring to a mooing cow and set up his computer with cow screen savers and sounds. Quite entertaining.

Taunting is not tolerated. You are all gonna get banned.

In his defense, it was in California, probably coulda gotten married if of legal age

My son currently has my Smith & Wesson 629 (.44 Mag) so I have to show a interweb picture. Love this revolver!!!

[img300]http://truthaboutguns.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Smith-Wesson-629-courtesy-drundel.com_.jpg[/img300]

Very nice! I considered one, but went with this...
colt anaconda.jpgColt Anaconda.... lovely piece, and at 53 oz, very managable w/ 300gr hunting loads. It really is fun with 210gr Silvertips.

tucked in an Alessi TacMaster (now Fieldmaster) holster.... dang, I need a cold shower.....

Love the big wheel guns.....

Last edited:
Full lugged, big bore, wheel guns are ...... sexy.

Ok, some people prefer sheep, but I like big bore.

*rap*
I like big bore and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a wheel gun in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up tough
Cuz you notice that bore was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna frisk ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But that bore you got
Make Me so happy

Ruger SP101 in .327 Federal Mag. Interesting gun, will shoot pretty much any .32 cal round. The .327 is reported to be almost .357 power, not sure about that but it does make a nice mess of a melon and has a rather loud report.

327_zps9afb0785.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom