I Love Padi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhyz:
Side note: Kinda funny but I thought the title of the thread would have brought some flames......:D

Edited: Oh damn how rude of me!! Welcome to the boards, stay, read and learn!

Yep its going to be hard though to not want to take all the courses all at once. Hey im not sure i get the flames and the title thing.

Padistar:
Yep its going to be hard though to not want to take all the courses all at once. Hey im not sure i get the flames and the title thing. Is something wrong with padi?
No, we're just enjoying the ingenuousness of your excitement, don't lose that as you learn, we have enough cynics here.<G>

And welcome.

Thalassamania:
No, we're just enjoying the ingenuousness of your excitement, don't lose that as you learn, we have enough cynics here.<G>

And welcome.

Yes i agree the excitement of your post is infectious. I miss being that excited silly!!!

Your tag line is by far what almost knocked me off my chair laughing though:D

Welcome

Thalassamania:

And welcome.

Thanks you for welcoming me. I have to say though I just read your public profile. That would be my dream to experience that much diving. Congratulations on such an amazing career!

octgal:
Your tag line is by far what almost knocked me off my chair laughing though:D

Welcome

Yes I'm a geek and I guess Im too excited. But how can someone not be! Its like, I can be an underwater astronaut. I cant go to nasa and take an astronaut certification course and buy my own astronaut suit. And go up in space when ever I want and explore another realm. I have to watch movies like apollo11 to do that. This is unbelievably exciting!!! yaaaaaay!!

Padistar:
Yes I'm a geek and I guess Im too excited. But how can someone not be! Its like, I can be an underwater astronaut. I cant go to nasa and take an astronaut certification course and buy my own astronaut suit. And go up in space when ever I want and explore another realm. I have to watch movies like apollo11 to do that. This is unbelievably exciting!!! yaaaaaay!!
You can go to NASA, if that's what you really want. Several friends of mine have done so, including the first woman to do an EVA/Satellite recovery (she started out as an Oceanographer and did her PhD up your way at Dalhousie). If you want it bad enough, and you're too damned stupid to understand when everyone tells you that you can't ... suprise, surprise, guess what? You can! Just always remember that it really is far easier to get forgiveness than permission.

welcome! it's so cool to see your excitement! keep diving, keep learning.

Thanks everyone for being so helpful. This is amazing! I seriously havent discovered anything quite so soulfully addicting since I donned my regulator in Tobermory and floated weightlessly. The hallucinating blue hue of the water is etched in me!!! And everyday away feels like painstaking distance from the love of my life. Am I borderline losing the plot??? I think there is only one way to cure this melancholy. Get me underwater quick!

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom