"I Made It" Dive Report--Pelham, AL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DawgDiver:
You guys went??? I thought it was called off.

Dude, I sent you a PM Saturday night saying we were going. If you had been on AIM I would have told you too. To be honest, until this very second, I forgot I had your phone #. DOH!

He never posts anymore, he ever get his Zodiac in the water?

He is a forum browser.. and on the Zodiac's, not sure, he did mention he has 2, but never said whether he has deployed them or not :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
He never posts anymore, he ever get his Zodiac in the water?

Welcome to the board Annie! Glad you stopped in to talk to us! So, what part of MS are you from?

Annie Lauren:
Yeah it was great! We had a blast. I can't wait to go next weekend. I just hope we can convince our parents we need gear.

I've been pretty bored with the forums for the last few weeks.

And no, it has nothing to do with Denise not posting as much. There just isn't much conversation going on, or topics that attract my attention.

snepdiver:
Man. It sure is quite today. Heh!

frankc420:
Congrats man! I wasn't sure if you were still there, otherwise I would have yelled out, MARTY MARTY MARTY!!! :D

I'm sure I saw you guys, we were in the green Toyota Tacoma. There were so many people there when we first pulled up, around 10am, it would have been hard to find your group..

We did sit and watch the OW guys on the platform, saw a guy shoot to the top from it too, and then get his butt chewed out by the instructor :D

Haha, no, that OW group wasn't us...we were done w/ platform stuff by then and me and annie were workin on Nitrox to finish up the OW checkouts and pick up the Nitrox. The surface was really cold so we only wanted to get in two relatively quick dives, but we did take some easy cheese down there for the brim, and then went over and looked at the pipes and that car over there.

Anyway, we'll be back over there next weekend to look at some of the cool stuff down there, since the air will be sunny and 80-83 :D

Annie Lauren:
Yeah it was great! We had a blast. I can't wait to go next weekend. I just hope we can convince our parents we need gear.

sho' nuff! i want it for when we go next weekend...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom