I need a buddy for Monterey on Saturday!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrianM

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I will be doing some work down in Monterey Friday and I decided to stay over and dive Saturday since we already have Lobos reservations for Sunday. The problem is I will be by myself Saturday and I don't know anyone down there to call to try to dive with. If anyone wants to meet up on Saturday let me know....It doesn't matter where we dive, I just want to have a nice relaxing dive. I will be bringing my own tanks too. I was thinking about going out on Cypress saturday...they said there are plenty of openings, but a leisurely beach dive or two wouldn't be out of the question either!!

Thanks

Brian

BrianM:
Hi everyone,

I will be doing some work down in Monterey Friday and I decided to stay over and dive Saturday since we already have Lobos reservations for Sunday. The problem is I will be by myself Saturday and I don't know anyone down there to call to try to dive with. If anyone wants to meet up on Saturday let me know....It doesn't matter where we dive, I just want to have a nice relaxing dive. I will be bringing my own tanks too. I was thinking about going out on Cypress saturday...they said there are plenty of openings, but a leisurely beach dive or two wouldn't be out of the question either!!

Thanks

Brian

Sure wish I could but I have a couple hundred more tax returns to do before April 15. Let us know what you find.

Brian Gilpin:
Sure wish I could but I have a couple hundred more tax returns to do before April 15. Let us know what you find.

Maybe I should drop my W-2's off....especially if you can find a way to write off all these dive gear purchases as some type of legitimate expense!!! I only dive as a hobby so I doubt it.

I ended up making a reservation for the Cypress tomorrow morning...should be a nice day!!

Brian M

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom