I need C5050 with Sea&Sea 90DX strobe advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sparky30

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm just hours away from leaving on my trip and I just got myself a Sea&Sea 90DX strobe.. Its pretty impressive..
Can someone please point me in the right direction in terms of settings for the cam and strobe .. Just a starting point, I'll experiment and learn from there...
I thought I'd set the strobe on 'PRE" , the slave mode to "OFF" and vary the light levels with the dial..
The cam would be on 'P' with the flash turned on permanently and the intensity turned down..
Ame I close?

Sparky, I have no clue using it with the 5050. I haven't been to DD yet today but I'd suggest you post this there if you haven't already. There are quite a few 5050/YS90 users there.

Thanks.
I posted the question on DD and got all the info I was looking for.. Wish me luck.. this could be fun :) I think I overpacked for my Blackbeards trips.. All the photo gear takes up a lot of space..

Back
Top Bottom