I need in-person help in PBC or Broward assembling up my UW Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiverAmy

Prism2 CCR Diver
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a SONY A6000 mirrorless camera. I am a total UW photography noob. (I had an old SeaLife all in one camera that I bought years ago).

A nice friend convinced me to buy a Sea & Sea housing for the SONY and I love it. Except I haven't used it because I can't figure out how to get it all assembled.

I need to assemble the housing, frame, D2 strobe with an arm, and a zoom dial. All the UW parts are Sea & Sea. I can't seem to figure this out on my own or find any videos. I would be grateful for some LOCAL face-to-face assistance. I'll buy you dinner and a beer in exchange or share my wealth of knowledge on a vast array of diving and non-diving topics.

Believe me, if I knew someone who could help me, I wouldn't be asking here. Thoughts, comments, advice, assistance would be most welcome. Sneers and jeers, please keep them to yourself.

Amy

This is resolved.

Mod, please feel free remove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom