I need new pressure reducing valve, does this work?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey mate they tell me Harvey is getting out!

I've got this on TV at the moment, to see if it can bludgeon me with a solution to your problems

Senor_dame_paciencia.jpeg

Do you think maybe you'll like this one

[Regolatore di pressione 300/200 bar]".

sc000531.jpg

Cheep too!

It seems I do not need a new valve. Just got an email from nuvair, they are selling a service kit for my existing Coltri-Diveavenue-valve. Hopefully problem is solved.

Hey mate!
Here are some pictures and some writings for you, and stuff

And remember, before running around in ever increasing circles with your hair on fire
douse the flames

Hey mate!
Here are some pictures and some writings for you, and stuff

And remember, before running around in ever increasing circles with your hair on fire
douse the flames
Great, thank you very much.
So is Aqua Environment the producer?

...Diveavenue seems to be the producer....
...Who is the producer?
...So is Aqua Environment the producer?
:bash:

It seems as it may be so, as suggested, allegedly, by the information you've received

Hey mate more often than not is better to stick with who you have than to jump ship
and desert those helping you as you end up costing yourself $100 dollars to save ten

I'm at the fatigued stage of a dive where I need a comfortable rock on which to sleep
or at least have someone breathing for me

It seems as it may be so, as suggested, allegedly, by the information you've received

Hey mate more often than not is better to stick with who you have than to jump ship
and desert those helping you as you end up costing yourself $100 dollars to save ten

I'm at the fatigued stage of a dive where I need a comfortable rock on which to sleep
or at least have someone breathing for me
I don't want to safe money but I am not willing to pay nearly the price of new valve for just a service kit.

Or I can service my existing valve or I buy a new one.

I am not 100% sure if the service kit I mentioned is the right one. So it would be great to know the producer of this valve, this would bring me to the right service kit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom