I only dream in....scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i don't know if i dream scuba but.......
when i snore, i make a boo, boo, boo, noise on my exhale...
i say it's because when my regulator is out of my mouth...
i should always be blowing small bubbles!!!!!!
thats my story
i'm not snoring,just practicing my emergency ascents!!!!
keep dreaming!
yaeg

:shocked2: That's not good! Well, I'm reconsidering my jealousy now...hmmm. I'll have to get back to you on that one. :wink: Lol!
Well there is also the opportunity to get in the pool at my LDS, which is heated to 82 degrees year round. I can get in any time there isn't a class going on, and they would rather have someone use the pool than to pay for heating it to not be used. I can only get so much enjoyment out of the pool in the winter though.

Well there is also the opportunity to get in the pool at my LDS, which is heated to 82 degrees year round. I can get in any time there isn't a class going on, and they would rather have someone use the pool than to pay for heating it to not be used. I can only get so much enjoyment out of the pool in the winter though.

The pool is the only option I have in the winter. However, I have to find someone who wants to join me in the pool because they do not allow people to go by themselves.

Hi Magan :) scuba diving is one of the most unreal, beautiful, things you will ever do.
I don't dream scuba, but I did write this when I first started after being asked why I dive here

Why I Dive in So Cal ...

Imagine your walking in a beautiful forest, trees all around you, the branches swaying to and fro in the slight breeze .. you come across a small glade, leaf dappled sunlight speckles the ground and creatures scurry here and there, taking no heed of you.

....... now imagine that your weightless ... and flying between the trees as if in a dream

DB

Just jump in and take a class and soon you will be just like us! Scuba is like a good addiction.
Soon! Ive been waiting ever so patiently for my boyfriend to say the magic words and he finaly did.....him: hey what do you want for Christmas? me: SCUBA LESSONS!!! (without a pause)
Him: wow you werent planning that or anything.....
:D

I can't say I have ever dreamed about diving. It is another world under the water, I highly recommend it to anyone. If you enjoyed your discovery dive, you may want to think about signing up for an open water class, it is a lot of fun!!!

Haha! Wanna trade houses for a few weeks?!? :idk:

Does the trade include use of musical instruments? :D What's that guitar you're playing? A PRS?
Come to Belize and I'll take you diving at Turneffe. You'll be blown away. You give me guitar lessons. I got a few guitars laying around. Warmoths. Fender. WE can crank up the sound. No neighbors for miles.
Dont' think I can make it to CO. Big family here. Can't leave 'em behind at this point.

Diving has not taken over my dreams, at least I don't think it has. I sleep much too soundly to remember them when I wake up. However, diving HAS taken over every other aspect of my life. I either dive and film, or spend countless hours topside reliving the dives by editing the footage.

What I do dream about is my "ultimate dive buddy" (who may have finally emerged! No details yet though).

Back
Top Bottom