I wanna know why some of you are here!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To right that which is wrong,
and to serve all mankind.

No, wait, that's why the Superfriends are here.

To learn a little, to BS a little, to toss my opinion out there from time to time, and to hear some great stories!

Why else?

jepuskar once bubbled...
Are some of you here to help other divers?
When I can, I like to provide whatever assistance I can.

Are some of you here to learn from others and provide assistance where you can?
Yea.. Like the above. I want to improve my diving. I want to have pinache and Finess. I want the fish to ask for instructions on how to swim.

Are you here just because you like Scuba and this is as close to the water as you can get right now?
Yea.. That too. Damn it Jim! the closest diving is over an HOUR away! I would LOVE to do it after work.

Are you here to stand up for your way of diving while attacking others to make yourself feel better?
Am I here to stand up for my way of diving and attacking others to make myself feel better? My Way is the right way.. Since everyone else is a Figmentation of My Imagination, You all don't exist.. That makes Ya'll Wrong!! Muhaha.. The voices say soo..

Please tell me why you come to Scubaboard.................
Thanks.
ever heard "If you build it.. He Will Come!" well.. It was built, so HERE's ME!

But seriously, I am here to learn, to help, and to discuss. I am here to network, Meet new friends, travel to new places and dive with them. I like to hear the different points of views expressed. I like to evaluate myself against others standards and determine if those standards suite my style, and if those standards can improve me as a person and a Diver. I like to learn safety, and think about possibilities and outcomes. the psycology of groups is interesting, on one hand Groups are notoriously easy to control; on the other; Group think can provide some of the most insightful information.

To Be, To Learn, to Improve.

Dispite that.. with all the soap boxes around here. we should ALL be squeaky clean! :)

We keep coming back for you Jason. Just can't get enough.

Anyone beg to differ?

I really wish you wouldn't of posted that. I dont want to see the responses.

I'm about as loved as a snicker bar floating in a pool.

jepuskar once bubbled...
I really wish you wouldn't of posted that. I dont want to see the responses.

I'm about as loved as snicker bar floating in a pool.

Jep, I think she's havin' some of those thoughts you were explaining to me the other day. :wacko: LOL R

PhotoTJ once bubbled...
To right that which is wrong,
and to serve all mankind.

Why else?

Gonna keep us in line aye? That's a tough job. R

#'s 1,2 & #3.............and it keeps me from going to bars

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom