I want to dive the Keystorm. I'm on the US side but can cross over if necessary.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

00wabbit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just found out about the Keystorm. We will be camping in our motorhome in the Finger Lakes area. Are there any boats that travel to the Keystorm from the US shores of Ontario?

If not we could take the motorhome over the boarder to Brockville. I would prefer though to stay in the US so we don't have to deal with border crossing with the motorhome and pets.

Looking to dive sometime between Sept 5th-16th

An fun double on the US side is the Keystorm and America, and usually done on a trip. Working on some links for you.....

After spending an afternoon with him, I'd suggest Jay Robbins at St. Lawrence Aquatics - facebook him or his tele# is 315-408-2291

check out freedomscubausa.com they are out of schermerhorn marina. 20 min run to keystorm.

Just for reference for others who might be interested in these wrecks, there are a couple other charter operators I'd recommend in addition to Jay. TIDE operates out of Clayton, NY, with departures from Clayton or Alexandria Bay. Blue Foot Diving (also on Facebook) operates out of Alexandria Bay and departs from Keewaydin Park.

Back
Top Bottom