I want to go Apeks, but LDS pushing Scubapro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know this has nothing to do with the performance or quality of the regulator ...but rather future service... We were in search of Apeks or Scubapro regs. We didnt buy the Scubapros as we had issues with the two LDS that handled them....One was just pompous and believed that there was nothing else out there that could hold its own to their regs....On top of which they looked at an older reg that I had and said it was not worth servicing....I dont know about all of you but I do not like it when I'm told what to buy!!!! So it made our decision much easier....

The dive shop we eventually purchased from is awesome.....and I totally trust their ability handling our gear .... In addition once you form a relationship with a LDS it can make life a whole lot simpler.....Our guys have helped us out more than once when we were in a pinch and needed something taken care of ASAP....Love my Apeks .....Oh yeah parts are free for life also

Forgot to mention this LDS took the time to look over and service my old reg and now it works like it did when it was new!!!

Not only do you need to be happy with your equipment ...but you also need confident in who is tearing it down...

I agree with STRICK's! Get what you want! basically you cant go wrong with SP and Apeks, they're great performers! consider cost of the unit, cost of annual services, LDS support/commitment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom