I was assulted, got a photo of the suspect!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmgmg:
How'd he/she do that? Nice picture anyway. :11:

She used her Flippers and grab ahold of my leg.

Randy43068:
I too used your picture as background on my PC. Hope you don't mind.

Randy

Not at all.....

So any ideas on how i go about cleaning this shot up?

I actually think I like the original better than the edit....tried them both as background...Never dove in kelp...which is closer to the true color you would see without the srobe :06: BTW I love your signature badfish....we could be "True" friends LOL :wink:
Loretta

Great shot sergio! Here's a 60 second adjustment, it's a little too much, but trying to get rid of the blowouts. Nice job taking advantage of a great opportunity

SLight levels adjustment, litle bit of contrast, some added red, got rid of (sloppily) the bown out kelp above, and shadows and highlights. All in PSCS

ChrisM:
Great shot sergio! Here's a 60 second adjustment, it's a little too much, but trying to get rid of the blowouts. Nice job taking advantage of a great opportunity
SLight levels adjustment, litle bit of contrast, some added red, got rid of (sloppily) the bown out kelp above, and shadows and highlights. All in PSCS

AWESOME edit ChrisM =). Makes the little perpetrator really stand out :wink:

Wow, thanks everyone for all the nice comments.
I'm still very green to UW Photography.
ChrisM, Dude thanks i like the edit.
I have to sit down at home and mess around again with Photoshop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom