I would like to buy dive gear but dont have enough money too =(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Certification Agencies:
Scott my Divemaster
Dive History:
I went on one lake dive and one beach dive

well, brett, u will survive with rented equipment for now.

although, although, getting addicted to scuba without enough financial capability to support the hobby can really go nasty.

don't you go start robbing convenience stores. *snickers*

rhadamantus:
well, brett, u will survive with rented equipment for now.

although, although, getting addicted to scuba without enough financial capability to support the hobby can really go nasty.

don't you go start robbing convenience stores. *snickers*

Thats stupid :dork2:

of course it is. :stuck tongue out:

its also a little disconcerting to get into a hobby or arrangement or decision and you cannot support it, you know.

ah ha, so you can support it... then problem's solved!

Brett,
I ebayed all my gear in the beginning just be sure to add the cost of having the LDS check it out BEFORE you dive with it.

Hello, Stingray Brett
Dont be discouraged i just started this hobbie a few months ago June 9th was my 1st ow dive and i only have 25 dives, as of this post and im now - ow, aow, and ppb. I may have a little more capitol than you but that dont matter much, all that matters is the love for the hobbie and safty! Everyone i dive with tends to have spare gear so borrow if possible to get time in the water. Time = experience thus more idea of what kind of gear u will need due to water temps and types of dive you are going to do.

Have fun diving ,stay safe and get in the water :)

Definitely buy a computer! I was on a dive in Mexico this summer, and the dive master didn't have a watch or computer, so when I stopped for a safety stop, she kept trying to tell me to surface. If I had, my computer would have shut me out for 24 hrs, and I could have gotten bent. This is very common in some places in the world. Suunto makes good inexpensive computers ($350). With your own computer, you can take care of yourself and maybe others. Then I'd buy a regulator to avoid the nasty mucous and germs left by others (my daughter got very sick from such last year).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom