ice diving course in march

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peter slater ice 18.JPG well ice dive temagami 2018 is in the books , every one had a great time , so schwob and peter slater stayed an extra day when they found out I was teaching a vip inspector course on the Monday. ill try to load a couple of pics , the weather was great (even had lunch out side , chili of course ).......thanks for the EMENSE help from rhwestfall/jeff(siltboy)/ and harry.......forgot to say pic above is @Peter Slater getting out after a successful dive

Attachments

• chilli lunch ice dive .JPG
    chilli lunch ice dive .JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
ralf ice 18.JPG group shot .JPG 2

schwob going under the whole group

the pictures don't show it well, but that was 36" of ice!!!!!!!

but the manual fisking saw ( ice saw ) worked great .....till some one dropped it in the hole ! then it was back to the chain saw

Great weekend for all. Always love going to see the frogman. I petition the team to remove the siltboy moniker, I was out done on this trip by one member I was safety diving with..... You know who you are......
Thanks again S and R.
J (Siltboy)
ps. MORE PICTURES!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom