Ice Diving location Ideas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was diving big bay point yesterday. There was lots of snow but the water is not yet frozen. Bottom temps around 38F.

Here are some images.

i attempted a dive at humber bay yesterday, but had to walk away because of the waves. The waves were the biggest i've ever seen. Would have been very hard if at all possible to exit after the dive.

Off the Beach in Barrie you can dive the wreck of J.C. Morrison, nice little shore dive about 30ft gps co-ordinates can be found on various web sites

divereh:
Off the Beach in Barrie you can dive the wreck of J.C. Morrison, nice little shore dive about 30ft gps co-ordinates can be found on various web sites

A bunch of us were just there this afternoon. A balmy 37 F at depth.

I'm convinced this is a great place to dive... the objective is to get in the water, Right?
BBP has easy access to and from the water, there is parking, a restaurant nearby, some trees with blue and pink ribbons. Who could ask for more?...
One of these days I'll carry out my threat to bring the Barbies to Big Bay point... Okay so the scenery is lacking, the fish are fairly tame.
Warren remember that Night dive, we had old Bob the Bass eating out of our hands??

I'd like to think he was "pal-ing" around with us, but I think either he liked the lights or was just following us in the hopes that we would kick up some food.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom