I'd rather be diving.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saying

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
No. Really. I would.

Excel spreadsheets.
Who cares?
Staff meeting.
Whatever.
Visio network diagrams.
OK, Why?

I'm just sitting here, drumming my fingers, and daydreaming about shimmying into a 7mm. And I hate struggling into the 7mm.

Anybody got any suggested online reading that will, at least, take a step toward satisfying the craving?

Just do a quick peek for the boss and sneak the %$#! out for a dive!

That's what I'm about to do. See you there!

About the same kind of day i'm having :(

I have a day off tomorrow though, and I'm going diving :)

Back Friday for more meetings and crap :(

Then more weekend diving :)

I don't know how I get through the winters up here anymore :rolleyes:

You can always search ebay for good deals on dive gear you have no intention of purchasing anytime soon.

-Klaus

Yah, I just put in a long day myself, about 12 hours of gruelling work, and I'd love to strap on a tank and head below.

Of course, my work day actually involved doing four dives for an aquaculture grower, working on some mussel leases. And while working, I was keeping my camera at the ready, trying desperately to get a decent photo of any of the 3 to 4 foot long American eels that like to hang out in the cover of the hanging mussels. It's such a tough way to spend my summer!

Of course, now that work is over for the day, I really would like to pull the wetsuit back on and see about taking a run out to a nice wreck that's nearby...

(To all those who spent the day in a stuffy office and are cursing me now, sorry, I couldn't resist!)

Fishbait

:boom: Hold this for me, will ya :D

kingdiver once bubbled...
I'm diving right now! I don't know what the rest of ya are talking about??:D

Forgot which thread it was, but this reminds me of that photo of a diver sitting at an office desk underwater (it was a staged photo shoot). Complete with typewriter, books, and computer (if I remembered correctly).

Back
Top Bottom