IDC Staff, IANTD Cave, DSAT Trimix, Bauer and more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yuanqi

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi, folks, here's my CV for your perusal. I'm currently in at one of the top training facilities in SE Asia and am seeking employment with a CDC/tec shop in Asia or the Mediterranean. Other locations are possible, too. Hope you like what you see, and hope to hear back from you!

* Summary
I have been a diver since 1972. I am certified by multiple agencies in a variety of diving, from recreational instructor to trimix diving and cave exploration. I'm motivated, dependable, hard working and customer oriented person with a strong sense of responsibility and honesty and excellent customer relations and sales skills. I also have past managerial and extensive teaching experience.

* Teaching Certifications
PADI IDC Staff Instructor
PADI Specialty Instructor: Cavern, Underwater Navigation, Deep, Night, Wreck, Enriched Air, Search and Recovery, Emergency Oxygen Provider, Digital Underwater Photography
Emergency First Responder Instructor
DSAT Trimix Gas Blender Instructor
International Association for Handicapped Divers (IAHD) Instructor

* Other Diving Qualifications
British Sub-Aqua Club (BSAC) – Extended Range Diver
Diving Science and Technology (DSAT) – Deep Tec Diver, Trimix Diver
International Association of Nitrox and Technical Divers (IANTD) – Full Cave Diver
American Nitrox Divers International (ANDI) – Technical Wreck, Wreck and Cave Sidemount
Bauer Compressor Technician

* Diving Experience
I have dived in numerous locations around the world, including Seychelles, Bali, Grand Cayman, Mexico, Thailand, Malaysia, Hawaii, Philippines, Solomon Islands and Truk Lagoon. My wreck diving experience includes the WWII battleships “Repulse” (South China Sea), “John Penn” (Tulagi), “Aaron Ward” (Guadalcanal), and “New York” (Subic Bay) as well as many other warships and support vessels, airplanes and submarines. My cave diving experience includes many of the caves in Playa del Carmen and Tulum in Mexico. I was one of three team members to extend the second largest cave in SE Asia (Calbiga, Philippines), one of first two cave divers to begin exploration in northwest Thailand, and have been support diver for a 130-meter cave expedition.

* Operations Experience
Filling tanks and gas blending on a daily basis. Designated Senior Instructor as required on one of four boats, responsible for logistics, co-ordinating transport, dive teams and safety.

* Sales Experience
Set all-time company sales record at Mermaids CDC, one of Thailand's largest dive centers.

* Current Employment
MERMAIDS DIVE CENTER (PADI 5-Star CDC), Pattaya, Thailand
Currently completing DSAT Deep Tech Instructor course. Joined Mermaids in 2008 and teach the gamut of PADI courses from Discover Scuba Diving and Open Water through staffing IDC's and teaching specialties. Duties include classroom, confined and open water sessions, team teaching skill circuits, direct supervision of recreational reef and wreck dives, and compressor room operations including air, nitrox and trimix fills.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom