iDeco - 1.1.0 Update - Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brockbr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've pushed 1.1.0 to the AppStore and and it is being reviewed by Apple.

This new build includes multi-level support, export via email support, graphing support, thirds support, and many other features and fixes.

1-1-0-1.png

1-1-0-2.png

1-1-0-3.png

1-1-0-4.png

1-1-0-5.png

Hopefully, since iDeco has such a strong following, they'll approve the update quickly :D

Thanks to everyone who has provided feedback and for their diligent efforts to make sure iDeco is accurate and friendly to use.

b.

This app is really great in it's original form!

Blister

Brock, have you seen the new Google phone T-Mobile is coming out with? It's supposed to rival the iPhone, I'm not sure how similar they are, but it appears to have ability to handle applications like the iPhone does. Is there any chance of us tied to T-Mobile seeing a release that could work for us in the future? Google G1

Brock, have you seen the new Google phone T-Mobile is coming out with? It's supposed to rival the iPhone, I'm not sure how similar they are, but it appears to have ability to handle applications like the iPhone does. Is there any chance of us tied to T-Mobile seeing a release that could work for us in the future? Google G1

An Android version of iDeco is in the works. The Android version will appear slightly different (due to the underlying OS), but will function the same with all of the same features supported.

b.

An Android version of iDeco is in the works. The Android version will appear slightly different (due to the underlying OS), but will function the same with all of the same features supported.

b.
Any chance of an osx desktop version? :D

b.

Awesome! I was just talking to T-Mobile and I'm two months from getting a full discounted phone, so I might have to be one of the early adopters of the G1!

Got the update. Awesome work again.

Quick usage question. Is there a way to remove a deco gas? Like if i want to compare 50 to 50 and 02, and opt for just 50, can I delete the O2 from the plan?

I've been working around it by double selecting the same gas.

Got the update. Awesome work again.

Quick usage question. Is there a way to remove a deco gas? Like if i want to compare 50 to 50 and 02, and opt for just 50, can I delete the O2 from the plan?

I've been working around it by double selecting the same gas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom