If you are coming to Bonaire, I could use some things

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, guys thanks! Cooltech...thanks for explanation. I will be going down to the Inn after lunch today and will look at the DVD player instructions and repost info then.

Liz

Ok, this is the info a guy who burns a lot of dvd's down here gave me

DVD-R 4.7 gig

Does that sound right????

Thanks.

Liz

Ok so my card reader just "crapped" out...A SanDisk ImageMate would be a good one...of course as with the DVD I will reimburse. Its small and cost about $20.00....

Thanks!

I'm not coming back down until November, but I'll be glad to bring you more then.

If you are not a member of Bonaire Talk, you should join. It's board is way more active than this one, and they actually create lists of who is going down on what dates. Most feel very good when they can help a local out with things they need from the states.

Um, Liz. You're not talking about violating international copyright laws, right?

If you've got the movies currently, just let the guests "sign them out" or something.

Please don't break the law. Please.

(Working in my industry, I'm just a sucker for not stealing other people's intellectual property. Call me crazy.)

RJ Sweetie.....

No breaking the law.... paying to upload movies. Granted they are NOT new releases, but all in all good movies. Going for the "classics" first. I have bought DVDs down here, on island, at stores, and believe it or not, they are those bad ones (I haven't bought any since), as they are rip offs. One of them must have been filmed from a movie screen because someone got up and walked across the screen!!!! No more buying DVDs on Bonaire!

Thanks.

Liz

Hi Liz, my husband and I will be arriving on the 29th of this month, can you wait until then for the card reader? I'll get some of the DVDs also.

Liz, could you do me a favor and put a link to the card reader you had in mind? I don't want to bring the wrong thing. BTW, I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Liz, we will be visiting in June, the same time as Herman. If there is anything you still need by then, don't hesitate to PM. Between all of us we can minimize any weight problems by splitting things up among us all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom