If you could design your garage door...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garage...you guys keep your gear in the GARAGE?!

Hank49:
In Tucson....a picture of some reef with sejuaro (sp?) and prickly pear cacti growing out of it....and a whale shark swimming by, some butterfly fish picking at the cactus....A moray eel with a rattlesnake in it's jaw....
I like that. Need to think about it....

:D

I would have Wyland come and paint it. Then I would tie Michael Vick's pit bulls to the tanks and gear bags inside.

As I gave this post a second thought I came up with a better idea than a plainn white door, put what ever you want on the garage door, maybe a nice reef scene with lion fish and an octopus along with a big green sea turtle. then just keep your gear in the warm humidity controlled house where it should be in the first place. If your gear is inside it is even safer.

I'd probably paint a picture of the inside of the garage just to see how long it would take for the wife to drive into it! :wink:

Jim

shark-bus.jpg
field_

I would love to do this on a garage! Thinking about my SUV LOL!

Happy diving!
Carolyn:sharks:

LIVES4SHARKS:
shark-bus.jpg
field_

I would love to do this on a garage! Thinking about my SUV LOL!

Happy diving!
Carolyn:sharks:

Seeing that shark mouth gave me another idea but I don't think your neighbors would like it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom