If you could spend 1 week anywhere diving, where would it be?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Between Jan Mayen and the edge of the ice pack starting midsummer's eve.

Ron Brandt:
I would normally say Cozumel but I think a week on a live a board would do me good next time out !

Ron

I did NEKTON last july, very nice, got 30 dives in a week, food was excellent, crew was very accomable

Oh, wow, there's Indonesia (going there in September) and Fiji, and much more of Australia. There's Thailand and the South Pacific, and the western Caribbean. There's Nanaimo and the wrecks off BC, and my invitation from Doc Intrepid to go wreck diving off the Carolina coast. There are the kelp forests off Catalina . . . the list goes on and on.

But the two things that are way up on my list right now are doing the cenotes in the Yucatan, and I'd love to make a liveaboard trip on the MV Tala in the Red Sea (although I'm not sure I'm brave enough to go there right now!)

The Great Barrier Reef, or Fiji.

Maldives!!!! Heaven on earth

Wolf and/or Darwin Island, Galapagos....... we did spend a week there in 9/05, I'd do it again in a heartbeat

Gilboa.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom