For Sale Ikelite 6871.06 for Canon 6D, 8” dome and FL extension

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Ikelite underwater housing 6871.06 for Canon 6D DSLR, modular 8” acrylic dome port 5510.45 and FL extension 5510.11 for lenses up to 2.75 inches. Kit comes complete with all accessories, parts, papers and boxes.

The kit is about 2,5 years old, it is in very good cosmetic and in 100% working condition.
I can signify two issues:
1. some minor superficial oxidation on the stainless steel parts of control buttons and the locking switches.
2. some kind of “pierced polycarbonate” in some edges. These exist from the moment I bought it new. I was shocked at first and ask the shop to replace it. They actually did. The second had the same marks and they told me that this is normal reaction of the material when they attach the control knobs and the other parts. Never had any problem so far.

The housing was used mainly in snorkelling and shallow free diving photography, 15m at max.
All controls work smoothly. O-ring was well lubricated before each dive. Never had even the slightest water drop inside the body.
The whole kit was washed properly after each dive.
Acrylic dome port has some superficial marks as well. They do not affect the image quality and as long as I know it’s easy to repair them anyway if necessary.
TTL cord works correctly.
All extra items like spare parts, spare o-rings, zoom parts etc have never been used.
Boxes of all the items and the protective neoprene for the port are included.

I hope I made a proper description but if I forget anything please feel free to ask me.
I can also provide general and close-up high resolution images in order to have a detailed visual description of the items.
I’m asking 1150euro+shipping for the whole kit.
_MG_0105ebaysize.jpg

_MG_0138ebaysize.jpg

_MG_4191ebaysize.jpg

_MG_0119ebaysize.jpg

_MG_0132ebaysize.jpg

_MG_4204ebaysize.jpg

Back
Top Bottom