ikelite 7070 housing / sync cord

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wolverine

Contributor
Reaction score
I just bot a second Inon strobe (the D2000W) and I am looking to get a sync cord to connect that strobe to the sync mount on the Ikelite housing. Does anyone here know which sync cord can be used? What is the mounting shoe type for the new Ikelite digital housings??

I was thinking about the Sea and Sea sync cord N but I suspect there will be a compatibility issue. Does anyone here know?

Thanks Bobf. I saw that already. The shop who sold me the D2000w is offering me a great deal on the Sync Cord N (ard half the price of the Ike cable). I was wondering if it will actually plug into the housing. It is a 5-pin Nikonos plug.

No, the Sea and Sea cord won't work. You will need an Ikelite plug on one end and Sea and Sea on the other.

Yep. Ordered the Ikelite cord. Have to wait 2 weeks though. Sigh.. Looks like I am stuck with using optical slave for my trip to Maldives in 2 weeks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom