Ikelite Canon SL1 setup, 10-18mm, YS-D1 strobe, more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gargar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey all,

Time to sell my underwater rig. I only took this on six dives and also did bit of snorkeling in the Galapagos with it. Always thoroughly soaked and rinsed in fresh water after every dive/snorkel. O-rings regularly lubricated. It gets that awesome DSLR performance and sharpness but it is still compact enough that I can fit all camera and components, MacBook pro, and all my clothing/items needed for a 5 week south America trip in the lowepro bag pictured and it fits carry-on! Even on budget South American airlines! All items in like new condition, no issues or damage to any of the items. Selling because I plan to do a 1-2 year round the world motorcycle trip and just won't have room to pack the camera, sad because i'll be diving a lot and will only have a GoPro to shoot with
sad.png

Items included:

Canon SL1 body (like new)
Canon 18-55mm STM lens (actually never used)
Canon 10-18mm STM lens (like new)
Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 non-VC (doesn't fit in housing, but great on land walk around lens. I've had three...)
Ikelite housing for the Canon SL1 (like new, dome has no scratched, always use proper EWA marine moisture munchers)
Ikelite zoom gear for Canon 10-18mm
Ikelite dual tray (not pictured, but included)
Ikelite Sync cable for Sea & Sea strobe
Sea & Sea YS-D1 strobe (excellent strobe, super powerful and compact)
ULCS 8" strobe arms (2) with ball clamps
Beneath the Surface Ikelite to 1" ball adaptors (2)
Beneath the Surface Go-pro mount and ball clamp (attach your GoPro to the dual tray with this, GoPro not included)
Lowepro backpack that fits all this, still has room for a laptop and clothes... and fits carry on!

I spent close to $4k on all this stuff as most of it was brand new from B&H.

I would be willing to let it go for $2900 + shipping from Canada. Attached photo of camera and bag. Also a shot from this setup in the Galapagos.

Cheers,

Gareth

image1 (1).jpgimage1.jpg

Are you willing to sell the strobe?

Housing/port price if you do decide to sell seperately

Deeper thoughts,

I would sell the housing and dome separately for $900. It is in like new condition, dome is pristine.

If the housing goes, I will start selling everything else off.

Scuba721, would you be interested in just the strobe? Or sync cable, strobe arms, etc?

I am interested in the arms and strobe. However, I am looking at an OLY or Nautical housing so the cables won't work for me.

Tim 773-469-4935 twarner77@hotmail.com

I'd do the whole package (from Ottawa) but I can't handle the price. Message me if we can work something out.

Breath in, breath out, repeat...

I'm not firm on the price. But I'm not going to give it away either. If I can't get a decent offer i'll box it up and get someone to ship it to me when I end up in a nice dive spot in Asia at the end of my trip. Shoot me an offer though maybe we can work something out. Also important to note, that price is in USD.

Deeper thoughts,

I would sell the housing and dome separately for $900. It is in like new condition, dome is pristine.

If the housing goes, I will start selling everything else off.

Scuba721, would you be interested in just the strobe? Or sync cable, strobe arms, etc?

Too steep for me but if you change pricing feel free to pm me
thnx and good luck

I would consider the Canon 10-18 lens and gear. Would be a good addition to my SL1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom