Ikelite D500 Underwater Housing + Dual DS161 Movie strobes + Canon T1i dslr camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich-D-Fish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Slightly used and babied Ikelite DSLR complete underwater camera rig needs to be sacrificed to pay some unexpected bills. My loss = your gain. Purchased in Feb 2010. I have only used this camera on only two local dives, plus two more in Kauai this past summer. Travels perfect in custom organized Pelican case. I will sell the housing package separately, or with the camera and lenses if wanted/needed.

Housing paid prices:
$1,400.00 Ikelite 500D housing for Canon T1i or XSi dslr cameras.
$1,250.00 Ikelite DS161 Movie strobe package with arm, sync cord and quick charger
$1,200.00 Ikelite DS161 Movie strobe package with arm and sync cord only
$200.00 Ikelite 6” Standard dome port to fit the Canon 18-55mm zoom lens *
$150.00 Ikelite Standard Flat Port to fit the Canon 100mm macro lens (used once)
$290.00 Pelican 1510 Padded Case with lid organizer fits all equipment with one port
*Only two small scratches on dome port, but does not show in photos underwater as the water fills in the grooves (only $200 for a new one if you really wanted to replace)
Total Investment $4,290.00 + tax
Sacrifice at $3,000.00

Also for sale:

Canon T1i DSLR camera 15MP + HD video (incl. 18-55mm zoom lens)
Purchased for $699.00 – Sacrifice $550.00

Canon 100mm Macro Lens (used once)
Purchased for $519.00 – Sacrifice $400.00

Canon 18-200mm Zoom Lens (great all around on-land lens – no port made for underwater)
Purchased for $576.00 – Sacrifice $400.00

***Will include $80.00 Lowepro Slingback Camera case, $50 extra battery, and $60 16GB memory card for Free if purchase all of above.

All of above package $4,350.00 (you save $1,924.00 over new price)

Serious Inquiries only contact:
Richard4ster@gmail.com
(818)482-1220
Located in Arcadia, CA

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 353
Wanted to ad that I will ship anywhere for free, fully insured. Will even consider Best Offer. Anyone making the jump to DSLR will be really happy with this setup.

Here is a link to some photos & videos I shot while on my recent Kauai trip with this camera. The 18-55mm lens is pretty good for switching between far and close shots. I wish I had my new macro lens for many of the small critters, but I just bought that lens a couple weeks ago.

Kauai 2010 - Niihau dives pictures by richardforster - Photobucket

If you part, I'd be interested in the ds161's, If I didn't just get a T2i and Ikelite housing last week I would be interested in the whole thing!

I'd like to wait a little longer before I part out the whole set. But it might come to that. I certainly don't mind holding onto my T1i as I absolutely love the camera. If I get any requests for just the housing I'll most certainly consider your request. Are you only looking for the strobes, or do you need the tray, arms, and dual sync cords as well? If you will, please e-mail me direct with your offer for specific items. I'll get back to you soon one way or the other. Appreciate it. My e-mail is richard4ster@gmail.com.

Rich

I would need the strobes, arms, and cords. so far I have the T2i, 10-17 Tokina fisheye lens, Ikelite housing, and 8" dome ports. Just getting started in the hoby, and hopfully will be getting it wet for the first time Saturday in Ventura if the weather permits!

But I totally understand waiting on selling the whole rig instead of parting.

It looks like I have a buyer for the strobes only so far. I'll list the housing and macro lens separately to attract more specific buyers for those items. Thanks.

Everything arrived as described today, well packed, and great communication. My wife curses you and I thank you!

Strobes sold. Would still like to sell the 100mm macro lens for $400, and the Ikelite 500D housing for $800, OBO.

Update - Canon 100mm macro lens and Strobes are now Sold. Only item still available is the 500D Ikelite housing with 6" dome port and flat macro port for $800 OBO.

Back
Top Bottom