Closed: Ikelite D800 housing Dome Port Ikelite DS161 strobe for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmark18

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
IMG_0253.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG
IMG_0255.JPG
IMG_0256.JPG
I have an Ikelite housing for a Nikon D800 with locking 8 inch dome port and port adapter that has TTL circuitry built in. Included are an Ikelite DS 161 strobe and sync cord as well as 2 zoom/focus gears. This set up was used 3 times in a pool for a private shoot. The housing and port are unblemished.Asking $US 1500 plus any PayPal fees and actual cost of shipping from Toronto or Buffalo.

Attachments

• IMG_0252.JPG
    IMG_0252.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 42
View attachment 404628 View attachment 404629 View attachment 404630 View attachment 404631 I have an Ikelite housing for a Nikon D800 with locking 8 inch dome port and port adapter that has TTL circuitry built in. Included are an Ikelite DS 161 strobe and sync cord as well as 2 zoom/focus gears. This set up was used 3 times in a pool for a private shoot. The housing and port are unblemished.Asking $US 1500 plus any PayPal fees and actual cost of shipping from Toronto or Buffalo.

Would you consider selling the strobe and sync cord separately?
Thanks

Why are you selling it? Were you satisfied with it? I just bought one of the last "new" Ikelite housings on the market for my Nikon D700. I still need a dome port and a couple D160 strobes.

I bought the set up for the camera body. I already have an Aquatica set up . Yes I will part out pieces for a fair price

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom