For Sale Ikelite DS-125 Strobes- will sell individually

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CountrysideGirl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ikelite DS-125 Strobe (2 available) $300 each/reasonable offer Buyer to pay shipping

I have 2 DS125 strobes, two batteries and 2 chargers for sale. Everything is in good condition with a few scuffs here and there. We only got to take one dive trip per year so use has been light. Both batteries charge well, hold a charge and the strobes fire well on testing, with good recycle. Focus lights are both working. Batteries register full when charged.

Strobe serial numbers are both above 10000 meaning that they will work with TTL mode if you choose to use that.

Selling everything together two strobes, two batteries and two chargers.

In the process of getting a couple of knees replaced- one down, one to go! So won't be diving for a while. Maybe someone else can make good use of these. I know there provided excellent light for my photos.

Thanks for looking! Email if interested and then I am happy to provide a phone number if you like.

Brenda at netwurx.net

Attached Images Pic 1 Lo Res.jpg
Pic 1 Lo Res.jpg
Pic 1 Lo Res.jpg
Pic 2 Lo Res.jpg

Attachments

• Pic 3.jpg
    Pic 3.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 70
I had some interest in the pair of strobes but so far no takers! Will sell separately if you only need one. Please email me if you are interested. Offers considered. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom