Ikelite DS125 Strobe. Excellent condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ngineer

Reaction score
*I lowered the price on this strobe to $550 plus shipping.*

I have an Ikelite DS125 that I just came back from the Ikelite repair department. The repair department replaced the entire body assembly, all o-rings were replaced, the electronics were upgraded and it was equipped with a brand new battery pack and charger. So, basically this strobe is in brand new condition. This package includes the strobe head, mounting arm and manual flash controller for cameras that do not use the sync cable. The strobe had not been used prior to sending it to Ikelite. I purchased the strobe a few years ago for a trip. We were not able to go on the trip, and the strobe has been stored since it was new. Since it had sat around for a few years I sent it to Ikelite to be tested. I can email the repair bill from Ikelite upon request. I am sure the strobe is covered by some type of Ikelite warranty since it was just repaired, but I am not sure what it is.

Package includes: Strobe head with new body assembly, new battery pack and new charger.
Diffuser
Manual Exposure Value Controller (for cameras that do not use a sync cord)
Two mounting arms with two ball joints.

Since the strobe is basically brand new I am asking $750 OBO.

Not to hijack, but I have 2 DS-125's with ULCS adapters, a spare battery, some cords. I will post them for sale when I get home in a week - PM me if interested.

I am interested in one strobe, the spare battery if it is good and I need a single strobe cord to go to an ikelite housing. What is a ULCS adapter?

Tom

I have a couple PM's already on my setup. I have 2*DS125 with 2* single cables (ttl) and one dual cable. One spare battery. 2 chargers. The PM's get dibs in order. If it is not claimed when I get home in a week I will post here. Prefer to sell package but will split if needed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom