Ikelite Housing and 5050 Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevreid

Contributor
Reaction score
With great reservation, I’m offering my Ikelite 5050 TTL capable housing and Oly 5050 camera for sale. I upgraded to a Canon 20D and Ike housing last spring but just having a hard time parting with the 5050.
The Ikelite housing has less than 10 dives on it, perfect condition. The 5050 camera is in excellent condition. The housing will include the Dual handle tray assembly, and the poly base (total price for all this new $695.00). The camera includes the original box, software and download cable (common on ebay now for $300).
The entire rig is available for $750.
Please PM or e-mail me for additional information, kevreid@comcast.net.

Thanks Allison for the offer. I have a single handle tray also, it goes with the set up.

Maybe the buyer (where is that person?) will want to sell the double handle tray but I'd like for them to have the option.

kevreid:
With great reservation, I’m offering my Ikelite 5050 TTL capable housing and Oly 5050 camera for sale. I upgraded to a Canon 20D and Ike housing last spring but just having a hard time parting with the 5050.
The Ikelite housing has less than 10 dives on it, perfect condition. The 5050 camera is in excellent condition. The housing will include the Dual handle tray assembly, and the poly base (total price for all this new $695.00). The camera includes the original box, software and download cable (common on ebay now for $300).
The entire rig is available for $750.
Please PM or e-mail me for additional information, kevreid@comcast.net.

Here's a photo of what you will get!

Is the set up still for sale and if so has the price changed. Will you ship to Canada.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom