For Sale Ikelite Housing for Nikon D90

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CountrysideGirl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Lightly used Ikelite Nikon D90 housing. Used on one drive trip per year for one week. Recently cleaned and serviced by Ikelite. Have not used it since it was serviced. Paperwork for this is available for your review. In perfect condition.

I had a knee replaced last fall and will have the other one replaced this fall so no diving for me for a while! It would be nice if someone else could use this equipment.

This housing is for sale on eBay with a starting price at $500. Make me an sane offer! Please email with any questions you may have. Brenda@netwurx.net Buyer to pay shipping costs. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Back with handles.jpg
    Back with handles.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Front Top.jpg
    Front Top.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Left Side.jpg
    Left Side.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Right side.jpg
    Right side.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 52
  • Inside Back.jpg
    Inside Back.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 58
I also have two Ikelite lens ports ports available. One for a 60 mm lens and a wide-angle port that I used with the Tokina 10-17mm lens. I will wait to list these formally until I see if the housing buyer would like to buy them. They also had light use. I think the wide angle port was only used twice. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom