Ikelite iTTL works, and VERY well...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I FINALLY found someone whom actually uses the Ikelite iTTL, and his images are awesome!! Granted nerves of steel, cash to spend on the liveaboard, and good photography skills come into play. However his responses to me on the iTTL setup confirms my thoughts that this can make flash exposure adjustments quick, and easy while also allowing the photographer to capture images quickly under changing conditions.

Here's the link to some of his shots. I'm sure many have already seen these, but likley were not aware of his setup or how he controlled the flash. Kudo's to Dave for some of the BEST shark images I've ever seen!

Check this THREAD out! :jaws:

Thank you very much for the kind words Ron. The iTTL does work very well, and I hope for great things from macro work. As Ryan said, Karl Dietz has done wonderful stuff using the same set-up as mine (I copied some camera settings from him for the shark trip), and he has now upgraded to the D200. Stand by for some great work.
Google his name, and check out his and Kimberley's website. Inspiring stuff.

David

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom