Ikelite RCD case lock O-ring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

davros

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all,

My Ikelite RCD is about 15 years old. Great light which has served me well. Thanks Ikelite! :D

After a few years of non use, I am servicing all of my gear to get back into diving. The case lock O-Ring on my RCD torch is a little hard, and I want to replace before taking it to depth. The original equipment o-ring is not circular in cross section.... rather it is somewhat flat, and has ribs molded into it. Can I use a regular o-ring of correct diameter, or is an OEM o-ring available for this light?

Thanks all, and have a good day. :) :)

That is an "X" ring. It works like a double O-ring seal. Just get a new one from Ikelite ... they're cheap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom