im a open water diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cakemoto

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
well i made it.little trouble on sunday as to no one was diving.the waves were crashing on top of the walk way.we did 3 dives on saturday...vis about 13 ft.i was allready staying for sunday night to dive monday.so after sundays no dives,the instructors left with the class.monday was great weather.still needing my 4th dive i,called my lds and had them send a referal to scuba luv{bob}.he set me up with tim to take me out...did a last few skills and sill had some air to go for a little tour.all in all im glad im done.the backplate/wing was a little tricky but on that 4th dive was starting to be able to hover still.cant wait to get out and dive.....:D
p.s. i was a focking air hog:shocked:

Congratulations and Happy Safe Diving!

Nice work :) Don't stress about your air consumption, it'll drop the more you dive :) Just get your weighting right, go slow and you'll be right!

yes most definately congratulations!

EVERYBODY's an air hog at first. It'll get better!

Well there you go. Now go some more.

Greetings cakemoto and congratulations on your certification!
Welcome to the diving community and to diving. You will find that your diving experiences will expound greatly as you gain mastery and comfort in the underwater environment.

Always dive safe and with in your training levels being conservative in your dive plans.
I remember the excitement when I first completed OW and it was overwhelming!
Enjoy the ride and dive every chance you can, you may just find yourself being totally immersed, " obsessed" is what my wife call's it!
Have fund and keep us posted!

CamG Keep diving....Keep training....Keep learning!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom