I'm addicted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just want to introduce myself a little.

I live on the Gold Coast, recently certified (Jan 2011) and totally smitten with the underwater world. So far I have to rely on rental gear so unfortunately can't head out as often as I would like $$$ :( , however snorkeling if free and has been quite a rewarding substitute.

So far my experiences include meeting a very friendly groper (the fishy kind) and swimming with 4 beautiful eagle rays, the later while snorkeling . I am a bit of a scavenger and have found numerous coins and a ganesh??? statue, and have begun a collection of "underwater junk" in my tank at home which is becoming quite the talking point. It contains the statue, $32 in coins, various tools and an assortment of fishing lures and sinkers presently. (I don't take anything that should have been there in the first place)

Anyway, I have just invested in an average quality underwater camera... lol... and look forward to sharing some of my future experiences, and more importantly, learning from the experiences others share on here.

...Alex

Welcome to the wonderful world of scuba. It doesn't get old no matter where or how many times you dive the same place

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom