I'm anxious, were you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Gold Line"? I take it this is the primary line to follow? Or something like that?

Congrat's Leabre!!! :D

Ah -- are you talking about the fun of tying a reel off and swimming into the dark, in search of the mainline? I love that, and I love tying into the mainline and signaling the team to march on into the endless dark. If you get that little ripple of thrill at that point, you are hopelessly hooked :)

Ah -- are you talking about the fun of tying a reel off and swimming into the dark, in search of the mainline? I love that, and I love tying into the mainline and signaling the team to march on into the endless dark. If you get that little ripple of thrill at that point, you are hopelessly hooked :)

Reminds me of my first time diving Twin Caves on the Mill Pond. I tie off in Open water, and then stick my head under the log to kick into the cave, and run right into the mainline like 2' away from my tie off. "Found it!"

I passed! I'll write it up later this week!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to read the report!

B1gcountry, my experience was a little different . . . more like swimming the reel back and forth in Carwash until we finally, triumphantly found the mainline and the end of the reel simultaneously. And turned three minutes later on gas . . . :)

I passed! I'll write it up later this week!

Congratulations. We all await your report...I am wondering how you handled the anxiousness? :)

Greetings leabre I wonder where you did your training?
We possibly passed one another not even knowing it happens a lot.
I have just returned from cave country and I will confess that just like any other diving I learned much this trip as well.
Though you train we all have enemies that fight to degrade our skills and a cave diver needs to be very sharp!
It is best to keep skills fresh and shake down dives are a great way to start your dives while easing into the cave environment.

Congratulations on your completion your Intro now it is time to gain experience while being mindful of your limitations.
The water levels being down the flow is as well we saw more of Ginny this trip than any other.
Stunning beauty!

CamG Keep Diving....Keep Training....Keep Learning!

Greetings leabre I wonder where you did your training?
We possibly passed one another not even knowing it happens a lot.
I have just returned from cave country and I will confess that just like any other diving I learned much this trip as well.
Though you train we all have enemies that fight to degrade our skills and a cave diver needs to be very sharp!
It is best to keep skills fresh and shake down dives are a great way to start your dives while easing into the cave environment.

Congratulations on your completion your Intro now it is time to gain experience while being mindful of your limitations.
The water levels being down the flow is as well we saw more of Ginny this trip than any other.
Stunning beauty!

CamG Keep Diving....Keep Training....Keep Learning!

I posted my class report <here>

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom